Friends of Audley
Friends of Audley is a Parent/Teacher’s Association.
This is a registered fund raising charity to raise moey for extra treats for the children in Audley Infant & Junior schools.
We meet ONCE every term at 3.20pm.
Our aim is to have a fund raiser each half term and we need help from parents, grandparents and friends of our schools to help us to do this.
Would you be able to commit yourself to ONE meeting a term?
Have you got any fund raising ideas?
Would you be willing to help out at our events?
If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, then please sign up for a reminder about our next meeting.
Fundraising For Our Children
This year Friends Of Audley have raised funds to pay for the following extras for the children.
- Refreshments for 100 children on the pantomime trip.
- A coach for the trip to Headingley - Leeds to watch a World Cup Cricket match.
- Christmas presents for the infants.
- New lights for the Christmas grotto.
- New sound system in the infant hall.
- Year 6 Prom- DJ, entertainers and photo booth.
- Lucky dip gifts for the Great British Picnic.