Use a page of your book or a sheet of paper. Think about the Geography work that you have already completed at Audley Junior School. What can you remember? Write it down-you could use bullet points and you could draw pictures or diagrams.
Can you remember:
- Compass points
- What do different symbols mean on a map?
- Did you visit Ribchester or have you visited a small village with your parents in the countryside? What are the differences about living in Blackburn and living in the countryside?
- Which town do you live in?
- Which county is it in?
- Which country do we live in?
- Which continent do we live in?
- Why is our country not very warm?
- Try to research the Northern and Southern Hemisphere