Get an adult to test you on week 31 words and then learn week 32 words
1. Find out what these words mean.
2. Make up a sentence including each word and say the sentence to an adult.
3. Write the sentence in your book making sure you have used capital letters, full stops and the sentence makes sense.
4. Learn how to spell these words by copying each one out 3 or 4 times in your neatest, joined handwriting.
5. At the end of the week, get an adult to test you on these words.
6. Email us to tell us how many you got correct.